News and Events
Analysts Proves its Commitment to Data Security
April 4, 2019
Analysts is excited to announce the completion of its first Service Organization Control (SOC) 2 Type II Report, governed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). The certification review was conducted from May 1, 2018, to July 31, 2018, by one of the “Big Four” Accounting firms.
The AICPA provides five Trust Service Principles that a service organization should adopt to be evaluated for the SOC 2 Type II examination,
- Security: Analysts protects its systems from access to third parties
- Availability: Analysts always meets the expectations of clients in terms of Performance
- Privacy Control: Analysts handles clients personal data according to stringent standards and policies
- Integrity: Analysts processes client data with quality and within specified time limits
- Confidentiality: Analysts follows strict norms on providing access to client data to specific persons within the organization
Benefits of the SOC Report
- Increases reliability of the organization
- Third-party assessments help adhere to standards and increase internal compliance
- Gives confidence to both customers and clients
- Differentiates the business from competitors, which helps during the sales process.
“Data security” is a key challenge for both clients as well as companies in this modern era. However, it is becoming difficult for companies to ensure trust. We, at Analysts, always aim to deliver the best solutions to our customers and clients across various industries.
This SOC 2 Type II Report demonstrates Analysts' commitment to safeguarding client data. It provides our clients and partners visibility into our data security practices. The report shows our commitment to ensuring that data is protected through a strong set of internal controls, designed to ensure that there are fewer chances of errors and data loss throughout the organization.