Today’s travellers are adventurous, tech-savvy and expect customized travel experiences powered by seamless planning and flawless executions. Their travel is shaped by personalized service and e-commerce. Their travel experiences are largely determined by the quality of interaction across the digital and social channels, level of personalization and the convenience of online travel bookings. They demand high-quality digital experience, competitive pricing and expect their preferences and concerns to be handled efficiently.
As the new inventory-less business models evolve and continue to make deep inroads, Analysts can help you with your digital transformation and technology needs to compete and stay relevant in an ecosystem of evolving customers and business models.
Get the advantage of Analyst’s core technological strengths to power your business and race ahead of your competition
Robust travel booking portals for delivering superior booking experience to customers
Customized mobility solutions for bookings and guest self-service
Modernization of core administrative systems
Crafting Omni channel travel booking experiences for millennial customers
Integration of customer data from multiple sources to gain superior insights
Advanced analytics solutions to predict and forecast demand
Travel suppliers are driving value in the travel industry in creative ways. From driving ancillary revenue via multiple channels to transforming the reservation process and integrating property management, Analysts helps clients drive more revenue and enhance customer service while improving efficiencies.
We help the travel suppliers ranging from hotels, airlines, cruise lines, car rentals to bus operators drive revenues and improve efficiencies through our customized service offerings.
How can we help?
- Transformation of your core reservation systems into a robust, modern platforms for growth
- Integration of online booking engine with partner sites and 3rd party applications
- Enhanced security and authentication services
- Design & implementation of POS, CRM & content management systems
- Yield management applications to improve revenues
- Modernization of Property management systems
Travel intermediaries play a key role in the selling and distribution of travel products to consumers. Changing customer expectations are forcing the travel companies to look for innovative ways to manage travel spend, cut costs, gain market share and better serve the traveller. They need to efficiently manage the entire travel cycle beginning from product planning to operations to accounting to managing the information systems for all levels of business.
Analysts offers advanced services in digital, analytics, mobile, social and cloud technologies to address your requirements across all business segments.
How can we help?
- Travel portals with engaging user experience that are well integrated with loyalty, social and mobile features
- Seamless booking experience across devices and channels for the well-connected, new age customers
- Integrations with travel suppliers and other third party systems
- Implementing open source & commercial content management solutions
- Inventory management applications that improves efficiency