The Telecommunications industry has changed radically in the past 10 years as data-hungry customers with smart devices consume humongous amounts of data, unlike in the past. As service providers grapple with the constantly changing demands of digital customers, greater agility will be vital to stay relevant and compete.
Many Telecom Service Providers (TSPs) and Communication Service Providers (CSPs) are diversifying their revenue streams, expanding the scope of their offerings and disrupting different industry verticals in the process. Mobile instant messaging providers are adding voice services and mobile payment capabilities to their platforms, thereby threatening both legacy and new services offered by Service Providers in the process. Telecom companies must reinvent themselves in the era of smartphones and impeccable OTT services. Organizations that can clearly connect their network and service capabilities with changing customer needs stand to gain the most. Analysts can help you introduce the next generation.
Get the advantage of Analysts’ core technological strengths to power your business and race ahead of your competition
Customer experience management and customer journey analytics to reduce churn rate
Omnichannel apps for improved customer retention rates
Digital wallet apps to enable customers manage their finances more efficiently
Customer self-service portal for an unassisted channel
IoT services to provide business insights from connected devices
Around-the-clock customer interaction over web or mobile channel
Customer experience management initiatives aim at proactively influencing the customer’s perceived quality of experience. Churn rate has a direct relationship with customer experience across interactions starting with onboarding and ending with billing support. To improve customer experience, it’s important to make customers’ every interaction count throughout the life cycle. Service providers are increasingly looking for insights derived from operational and business support systems to improve the quality of experience for millennial customers.
At Analysts, we can help you craft your customer experience across touchpoints and help you derive actionable insights out of your massive data sets.
How can we help?
- Custom applications to accelerate and make customer onboarding a seamless experience
- BI & advanced analytics to measure, predict and reduce customer churn rate
- APIs and digitally connected network systems aid detecting network issues faster and makes it easier to proactively solve issues for a consistent customer experience
- Modify and standardize testing processes to aid detecting network issues thereby helping proactive resolution of technical issues for a consistent customer experience
With customer self-service suite/portals make unassisted support services available to your customers 24/7. Customer interactions are faster with service-enabling technologies not just through the web but also by leveraging mobile technology. With our expertise in the customer self-service suite/portal, your customers can solve not just their own service issues but can also help each other through these channels reducing your overall cost of service.
How can we help?
- With a seamless customer self-service suite/portal in place, gain significantly with cost reduction in the form of operational expenses
- Business analytics can decipher customer buying patterns which in turn can be used for targeted marketing
- Cloud offerings increase the number of customer access points and leveraging Social data providers insights on customer preferences and community trends
Omnichannel Orchestration continues to grow at a rapid pace well supported by the proliferation of mobile apps, superior devices, and payment technologies. Owing to low entry barriers and the fact customers can switch providers effortlessly; the e-commerce firms need to respond very quickly to the latest trends that shape the future of the online shopping industry. While chatbots are still in its infancy, friction-less shopping experience and personalization powered by analytics are some of the non-negotiables in a winning e-commerce strategy. Analysts, with its extensive experience across e-commerce platforms and custom applications, can help you architect a solution that delivers superior shopping experience to your customers.
How can we help?
- Implement optimized e-commerce applications to provide a seamless shopping experience to customers
- Leverage mobile devices and social networks to provide the customers with a more personalized and satisfying shopping experience
- Provide best in class user experience by implementing engaging web portals
- Robust content management solutions through various open-source and commercial platforms
- Advanced Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions to ensure better conversions and optimized operations
With the increased use of online retail and online payment methods for various daily activities, digital wallets let the customers make use of their financial resources in a secured and faster way. With our insights from developing data-sensitive apps for global clients, we ensure hassle-free financial transactions across networks.
How can we help?
- Digital wallet apps enable customers to create a secure channel using telecommunication and enables payments requested by retailers
- With digital wallets, customers can also make informed choices about their payments and thereby enable managing their finances more efficiently
- Our digital app expertise can functionally be impeccable by including any banking transaction available in one screen along with payment options for local and online vendors