The continuously changing economic scenario, M&A activities, privatization, deregulation, and growing competition is leading to a plethora of challenges faced by the Energy industry. It is changing the way energy companies are doing the business. The drastic shift from nuclear to renewable resources of energy has led the energy companies to innovate on the technology front to enhance business efficiency.
We can help you by providing innovative and cutting-edge technology solutions which address your energy management and other operational challenges and help you achieve a competitive advantage
Get the advantage of Analysts’ core technological strengths to power your business and race ahead of your competition
Streamline supply chain logistics and optimize asset utilization
Improve and manage trading, marketing and supply chain
Manage energy programs, support rate & behavior analytics
Maximize your benefits through investments in smart grid solutions
Improve field force productivity through our mobility solutions
Predict demand better by interpreting usage patterns
The Upstream industry is facing multiple challenges due to continuous growth in the demand for oil and gas. It has become elusive for you to keep high margins as you have been pushed to explore the remote unexplored areas which has shot up your operational cost significantly. There is a significant demand of innovative technology advancements in Exploration and Production which improve the performance of the existing fields in the hydrocarbon recovery process.
Analysts can help you by implementing innovative IT solutions and services for achieving operational excellence across the entire E&P value chain.
How can we help?
- Customized content management solutions to manage E&P content
- Predictive analytics solutions to increase the maturity of upstream asset management processes
- Design, integration, implementation and support services for production surveillance and optimization
- Advisory services on the use of real-time production data to enable smart decision making
- Services to reduce costs and increase efficiency for oil field services companies
Oil and gas price volatility pose a major risk across the entire value chain of the industry. The operational excellence achieved in the rest of the value chain takes a solid hit if the price volatility is not managed properly. Along with price volatility, the oil and gas midstream industry faces other challenges such as long supply chain, huge inventory cycle, credit management with rigorous financial or regulatory standards. The industry requires efficiency in supplies, trading, transmission and risk management. We at Analysts, with the help of our vast deeply experienced Subject Matter Experts, can help you in implementing diverse and innovative solutions on energy trading and risk management and pipeline management.
How can we help?
- Energy trading and risk management solutions
- Advanced analytics solutions to forecast the demand and optimize operations
- Customized supply chain management solutions
- Pipelines management solutions including Geographical Information Systems
- Automate field force through real-time communication technology solutions
Market demand and government regulations are the two most influencing factors affecting the value chain of the Refining and Marketing industry. High volatility in crude prices, variations in refining margins, complex supply chain, CRM, brand marketing efforts and continuously changing regulatory compliance are the major challenges that the industry is facing today. In order to tackle these challenges, mitigate the risk involved and to improve the return on investment, energy companies like you are hugely investing in technological solutions. We can help you gear up your business by providing high-quality technology solutions on refinery decision support, asset management, refinery turnaround management, plant information, and many others.
How can we help?
- Integration services for diverse information systems to seamlessly acquire quality control results, scheduling outputs, etc
- Advanced reporting solutions on quality control to reduce the lead time
- Customized retail solutions to improve the service delivery and retail margins
- Predictive monitoring and integrated logistics planning
The utility industry is undergoing a significant technology transformation due to the impact of global forces on the key stakeholders involved. The companies are facing major challenges across verticals such as business, technology, social and environment. Globally, utility companies require innovative solutions to gain ground in today’s competitive environment and meet consumers’ expectations. Analysts come with a vast experience across the energy value chain and offer innovative solutions to address the challenges faced in utility operations and the implementation of metering systems.
We have experience in working with RTOs/ISOs to improve operational performance and reliability of equipment and make better decisions on asset investments, which includes real-time operations, predictive maintenance, integrated asset planning, and operations. We also help improve wholesale operations through the process and system design, integration and development. Our areas of expertise include transmission reservations, energy scheduling, metering, capacity planning, ancillary markets, and disaster recovery systems.
How can we help?
- Smart Grid: Benefit from our end-to-end embedded product engineering design to foster an improved turnaround time and have huge savings on-field operations.
- Smart Metering: By leveraging our AI and Advanced data analytics accelerators, we can enable Smart meters to feed business and household energy data back to retailers, which will promote operational and cost efficiencies.
- Energy Management Systems: We come with experience in SCADA and Energy Management systems (EMS) and the ability to integrate these modular EMS solutions into custom solutions that meet the needs of the future.