- The client wanted to overcome the limitations of their current infrastructure.
- By providing on-demand insights using an interface that is not technically daunting for customer service representatives.
- As they may not know how to query a database and need to fetch the latest events generated from card reader associated with the fuel management system for problem identification
- Developed a Chatbot using IBM Watson development framework and integrated it with their web.
- The interface that customer care representatives can use to identify the issue.Used IBM Watson internal NLP algorithm and parser to identify the intent and entities in the entered text input.
- Constructed HiveQL queries from the NLP algorithm output.
- Used Webhook to connect to the database and retrieve query results.
- Formatted retrieved data and presented to the customer care executive
Tools & Technologies
- Customer care executives can fetch a specific set of insights by interacting with the bot in plain English.
- Insights available on-demand leading to better analysis and quicker resolution.
- Improved customer experience and better utilization of resources.
- Easy integration with existing infrastructure leading to no extra cost or process changes.