- This client needed help implementing ACA requirements and timelines while managing through changes in State government direction and policies.
- They were looking for a full team of Medicaid-experienced resources who could become productive quickly.
- This team needed the skills and experience to set up baseline requirements for the project and gather high-level requirements to capture Federal funding.
- The work also involved creating a new PMO to manage the rollout of ACA initiatives supporting
- Managed Care Plans, Data Hub, and the Center for Shared Services in the business client area of Medicated Modernization.
- Worked with the client to develop and execute an “elastic” team resource plan for this project.
- We activated a managed team of business consultants who were able to engage and disengage efficiently as project needs demanded.
- Our initial team was staff with a Business Analyst Lead, a Senior Project Management Lead, and eight Business Analysts.
- To extend our access to specialized resources in a short timeframe, we also partnered with a local firm to engage more than a dozen additional resources for our team.
- Throughout the project, we were able to provide fluctuating resource levels of from 10 to 25 skilled consultants at any given time.
Tools & Technologies
- The client was able to meet all State and Federal mandated timelines at or under budget.
- More than 500,000 people signed up for insurance through the State’s health insurance exchange portal within the timeline required.
- At a Special event, the Governor recognized the project teams that contributed to the success of this project.