- The client needed to automate tracking of shipping statuses, rate lookups, and capacity services from several 3PLcustomers, other websites and update its internal applications/notifications.
- Most of the processes that need to be automated involved a lot of manual effort.
- Thus, prone to human error and also delays in the availability of data and updates
- Implemented 250+ process robots for automating routine tasks using Kofax Kapow.
- Robots extract relevant data from logistics providers’ websites or/and from pdf, excel, XML files. Robots populate the extracted data into desired destinations (Databases, Excel, PDF, etc.) based on the business need.
- These robots handle various streams like Shipment status updates from the carrier, Paperwork robots for
- Delivery Acknowledgement, Appointment Scheduling, Internal process automation
Tools & Technologies
- The client automatically gets the most recent data and can see any risks and delays on a dashboard. This saves a lot of manual effort
- Considering all robots average cost saving per annum is $750,000
- Business-critical reports with the most recent data are easily available to the user within hours as compared to days earlier
- Highly efficient operations due to the timely availability of updates and error-free operations