- The client needed to automate tracking of shipping statuses, rate lookup, and capacity services from several 3PL customers and other websites, and update their internal applications/notifications.
- Most of the processes that need to be automated involved a lot of manual effort, thus making them prone to human error in addition to causing delays in the availability of data and updates.
- Implemented 250+ process robots for automating routine tasks using Kofax Kapow.
- Robots extract relevant data from logistics providers’ websites or/and from pdf, excel, XML files. Robots populate the extracted data into desired destinations (Databases, Excel, PDF, etc.) based on the business need.
- These robots handle various streams like shipment status updates from the carrier, paperwork robots for
- Delivery acknowledgment, appointment scheduling, internal process automation.
Tools & Technologies
- The client automatically gets the most recent data and can see potential risks and delays on a dashboard. This saves a lot of manual effort.
- Considering all robots, the average cost saving per annum is $750,000.
- Business-critical reports with the most recent data are easily available to the user within hours as compared to days earlier.
- Highly efficient operations due to the timely availability of updates and error-free operations.