- The client initiated a project for the installation of new hardware
- The client wants the migration of their Lawson ERP system from Infor Lawson LSF9 to Infor Lawson LSF10.
- The client wants up-gradation of services with project planning and Technical services
- The client was running on a Solaris/Oracle platform and migrated to a Red Hat Linux/Oracle platform as part of this upgrade.
- LSF with Infor Lawson Enterprise Applications (i.e., Financial, HR/Payroll, and Supply Chain Suites)
- Infor Landmark (LMK) Runtime 10 with Infor Process Automation (IPA)
- Infor Ming.le Foundations with Microsoft (MS) SharePoint
- Infor Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI)
- Infor Smart Office (ISO)
- Two (2) Version 10 System Builds
Tools & Technologies
- Analysts installed new hardware and migrated GRE’s Infor Lawson LSF9 to Infor Lawson LSF10.
- We performed project planning, technical services, and application services to assist in the upgrade of the GRE’s Infor Lawson ERP system to version 10.
- We provided technical recommendations for future-state integrations and for the platform move from a Solaris/Oracle platform to Red Hat Linux/Oracle platform.
- We also assisted in the analysis of version 9.0.1 software customizations and provided additional ad-hoc technical support to help migrate and re-apply custom code in the version 10 system.
- Following is a brief list of the technical services we provided as part of this project
- Ran application upgrade programs, migrated initial metadata, built 2 Version 10 Infor Lawson ERP Systems with products listed above, UAT technical support, Production Go-Live support, and Post Go-Live support