- The client needed to build a new product pack station to enable the packers to efficiently and effectively complete the task within a minimum time frame and handle all the exceptions and situations.
- Designed and implemented the functionalities of the pack station to make it interactive and user-friendly
- Redesigned the information architecture and identified the red routes to be informed of the most salient product functionalities
- Performed heuristic evaluation and contextual inquiry in the initial stages and improved user journey flow.
- Prepared initial wireframes and developed prototypes to be used for usability testing
- Performed guerilla testing and a/b testing with other user interaction mapping techniques to increase effectiveness and efficiency
Tools & Technologies
- Increased efficiency of the packers thereby reducing the task completion time
- Improved the user journey flow
- Efficiently able to manage exceptional situations