- The client needed to build a new product pack station to enable packers to complete tasks efficiently and effectively within a minimum time frame.
- The pack station should also be able to handle all exceptions and one-off/unique situations.
- Designed and implemented pack station functionalities to make it interactive and user-friendly.
- Redesigned the information architecture and identified the red routes that must be informed of the most salient product functionalities.
- Performed heuristic evaluation and contextual inquiry in the initial stages and, improved the user journey flow.
- Prepared initial wireframes and developed prototypes to be used for usability testing.
- Performed guerilla testing as well as a/b testing with other user interaction mapping techniques to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
Tools & Technologies
- Increased packers’ efficiency, and in turn, reduced the average task completion time.
- Improved the user journey flow.
- Ability to efficiently manage exceptional situations.