- The client needed a product to monitor/capture patient health status and share with a physician on a real-time basis with minimal human intervention
- The client required a secure communication channel between patient and physician to address acute care
- The client requested configuration through which the physician would be able to set specific thresholds against a patient and monitor them closely
- Built a patient app that can connect to an Apple watch/health band to pull out relevant medical real-time information.
- Emotional impedance values were gathered using a Galvanic Skin Response sensor on a wearable along with body temperature readings
- Built a physician app to receive patient medical information securely
- Our application provides instant notifications via APNS to the physician on threshold breach and patient connectivity
- Built a secure messaging platform with the application for faster communication between patient and physician
Tools & Technologies
- The physician was able to set specific thresholds against a patient and monitor them closely.
- The patient app was built with a factory pattern to incorporate different wearable devices with minimal changes in the code.
- Middleware was built with generic messaging independent of the wearable device. APNS was used to notify the physician on threshold breach and patient connectivity.
- Notification when a patient is not connected to any wearable devices and any similar abnormalities.