- The client needed to develop an application in order to enable patients to consult a doctor over a video/audio call to get a Medical Certificate issued.
- Application to be developed to handle video/voice calls via browsers and mobile devices.
- The newly developed application had to be integrated within the user interface of an existing product with a separate deployment and server.
- Developed a solution with various features like:
- A virtual waiting room (VWR) for doctor and patient
- Patient assignment to the Doctor (on-demand booking) in a VWR,
- Assign the virtual waiting room for doctor and patient (for pre-booking)
- Connecting the doctor and patient through video and audio modes etc.
- Created different API’s that help in the data flow among different applications integrated with the solution.
- Used REST web services and AWS SQS as Integration mechanisms.
Tools & Technologies
- Helped to reduce the patient’s time spent to get a medical certificate.
- Enabled efficient use of doctor’s time to issue medical certificates from their desk/on the go.
- Easier integration with any existing applications or separate deployment as a service.
- Patients can download their medical certificates any time along with history.