- The client has complete data in Epic systems. They do not have a portal where clients can look at their policy documents/details.
- The client wanted to develop an application for users to login, access and act upon risk, insurance, wellness & benefits information in one place.
- Needed functionality to access other dependent sites through the same login.
- Role-based security required for accessing available resources.
- Developed an MVC4 web application, integrated Azure AD as its authentication module that provides single sign-on(SSO) behavior for all applications for authentication.
- Used Angular.js as a client-side framework for better performance.
- Used AADConnect tool for integrating organizational/internal users.
- Active Directory groups were used to assign user roles.
Tools & Technologies
- Earlier, a program change usually takes a couple of days due to the manual process involving making phone calls and sending emails.
- With the Client portal, the same change takes less than 5 minutes.
- Flexible, user-friendly, faster Web application with a single sign-on feature.
- Enhanced user experience and enabling them to navigate through the available resources.