- Client has Salesforce (SFDC) and Non SFDC applications.
- The client doesn’t have any automation in place and wants to automate both SFDC and in SFDC application along with their API’s.
- The application should be automated for different regions like the USA, Netherlands, Spain, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Browsers compatibility testing has to be done for different regions based on the Usage
- The client follows the SAFE methodology and wants to complete regression testing faster for every release.
- Analysts team worked with Product owners and Manual QA of various regions and identified:
- Regression test cases which need to be included in the automation
- Application flow and data creation process of each region
- Integration areas between SFDC and in SFDC portals
- Developed automation scripts for SFDC objects, Pages and API’s using Provar and for non SFDC applications using Selenium
- New automation scripts are identified for every sprint in release and updated automation suite
Tools & Technologies
- Regression testing became faster for every release.
- Increased browser coverage for all the regions and saved approximately 120 hrs of manual testing effort per release for each region.
- Functional testing was done at the API level and application level
- 30+ Regression defects were identified early in the cycle and all the automation scripts are integrated with AutoRabit.