- Needed installation of new hardware.
- The client wanted to migrate their ERP system from Infor Lawson LSF9 to LSF10.
- The client wanted upgradation of services with project planning and technical services.
- The client was running on a Solaris/Oracle platform and migrated to a RedHat Linux/Oracle platform as part of this upgrade.
- LSF with Infor Lawson Enterprise Applications (i.e., Financial, HR/Payroll, and Supply Chain Suites).
- Infor Landmark (LMK) Runtime 10 with Infor Process Automation (IPA).
- Infor Ming.le foundations created with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Infor Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI) and Infor Smart Office (ISO) were implemented.
- Two versions of 10 System Builds.
- Ran application upgraded programs, migrated initial metadata, UAT technical support, production go-live support, and post-go-live support.
Tools & Technologies
- New and better-suited hardware.
- Our project planning, technical services, and application services assisted the client in the upgradation of their ERP system to the latest version.
- We also assisted in the analysis of version 9.0.1 software customizations and provided additional ad-hoc technical support to help migrate and re-apply custom code in the version 10 system.